Table of Contents
How do I make my LG DVD player multi-region?
• If the above instruction doesn’t work for your model, try the following steps.
- Power on the LG DVD player without any disc inside.
- Press the PAUSE button and enter the code 314159.
- Enter the region you want to set up.
- Press Pause to exist.
- Turn off the DVD player and turn on again. •
Can you make any DVD player multi-region?
Open the DVD player’s main drive, also commonly called the DVD “tray.” The region cannot be changed while a DVD is in the machine, so many DVD players require the tray to be open as an extra precaution.
How do I make my LG Blu Ray player region free?
Blu Ray Region Free Hack Method 1 – blu ray region code remover
- (Works with most Blu Ray and DVD players)
- Power ON the DVD player with no disc.
- Wait for the “No Disc” message to show.
- Press PAUSE on the remote control.
- Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the remote control (CODE or FF appears on the TV)
How do I reset my DVD Region code?
In the Device Manager window, double-click the DVD/CDROM drives icon. In the Device Properties window, click to select the DVD Region tab. In the DVD Region window, click to select the appropriate region code. Click the OK button.
Is LG DVD player multi-region?
Enjoy the playback of multiple format types, including NTSC and PAL DVDs, with the LG DP132H Multi-Region / Multisystem 1080p Upscaling DVD Player. In addition to CD and multisystem, multi-region DVD playback, it supports file types such as JPEG, MP3, and MPEG via the USB port, and various CD and DVD types.
How do you hack DVD Region codes?
I checked out VideoHelp found the following region hack:
- Power on.
- Open tray.
- Push the info on remote once (with supplied remote). You will see numbers.
- Press 9 for multi-region. Keep trying until you see the number 9 appear in upper left corner.
- Power off.
- Power on.
How do I make my Bush DVD player region free?
Press “Play.” Select the “Open/Close” button and press the numbers “3,3,0,8 and 8.” Select whichever region you want or select “0” for all regions. Press “Open.” Press “7.” Press “Enter.” Press “7” again. Choose the region you want from the menu.