What u mean by precision?
1 : the quality or state of being precise : exactness. 2a : the degree of refinement with which an operation is performed or a measurement stated — compare accuracy sense 2b.
What is a example of pervasive?
The definition of pervasive is something that has a tendency to spread. An example of pervasive is the Internet’s spread throughout the world. Tending to pervade or spread throughout.
What is mean by pervasive in English?
: existing in or spreading through every part of something a pervasive odor.
How do you use precision?
Precision in a Sentence 🔉
- A sniper must have extreme precision while on a mission, since he must often hit a very small target from very far away.
- Landing a plane on an aircraft carrier requires a great deal of precision, as you can crash if you miss the landing zone by even a little bit.
How do you use the word pervasive?
Pervasive in a Sentence 🔉
- The media’s pervasive coverage of the epidemic has most of the country living in fear.
- In many cities, police corruption is a pervasive issue that touches all communities.
- Voters are concerned about the pervasive rate of unemployment that is harming both the rich and the poor.
Can humans pervasive?
Talking about the weather is pervasive among adults. Ideas, diseases, habits, and all sorts of things can be pervasive. If you’re sick of seeing something because you’re seeing it again and again, it must be pervasive.
What is the synonym of pervasive?
1’a pervasive smell of staleness’ prevalent, penetrating, pervading, permeating, extensive, ubiquitous, omnipresent, present everywhere, rife, widespread, general, common, universal, pandemic, epidemic, endemic, inescapable, insidious. immanent. rare permeative, suffusive, permeant.
What are precise words?
Frequently Asked Questions About precise Some common synonyms of precise are accurate, correct, exact, nice, and right. While all these words mean “conforming to fact, standard, or truth,” precise adds to exact an emphasis on sharpness of definition or delimitation.