Table of Contents
- 1 What are the security factors?
- 2 Which of the following factors should be considered in developing an information security plan?
- 3 What are the factors that affect planning?
- 4 Which is an essential component of a security strategy?
- 5 Why do decision makers need to be informed of security arrangements?
What are the security factors?
These factors were categorized into 12 areas: physical security, vulnerability, infrastructure, awareness, access control, risk, resources, organizational factors, CIA, continuity, security management, compliance & policy.
What factors help in security planning in networking?
Planning for network security
- Create a firewall. Include a firewall in your security policy to filter traffic in and out of the network.
- Isolate confidential information.
- Create a demilitarized zone.
- Develop an authentication scheme.
- Develop an encryption system.
- Develop a social engineering blocking system.
Which of the following factors should be considered in developing an information security plan?
The following list offers some important considerations when developing an information security policy.
- Information security objectives.
- Authority and access control policy.
- Data classification.
- Data support and operations.
- Security awareness and behavior.
- Responsibilities, rights, and duties of personnel.
What are security risk factors?
In Information security, Risk factor is a collective name for circumstances affecting the likelihood or impact of a security risk.
What are the factors that affect planning?
Factors which may affect a planning application
- Local planning policies. Every decision will be based on the local planning policies.
- Nature, wildlife and biodiversity.
- Building regulations.
- Design and access statement.
- Environmental Health.
Why do we need a security strategy plan-Ning process?
Additionally, to support higher-level evaluation of initiatives that can be undertaken when required, the security strategy plan- ning process needs to identify any significant dependencies associated with the initiative Strategy, planning and development Leadership and management commitment
Which is an essential component of a security strategy?
Identification of personnel with relevant skillsets, requirements for training to enhance or develop functional and technical competencies needs to be commenced. Awareness around concepts of integrity, confidentiality, and privacy is an essential component for any security strategy. Consistent efforts must be carried
Who is responsible for implementing a security policy?
But generally speaking, the chief educational administrator and his or her employees need to shoulder the responsibility of protecting their system because, after all, it is their system. They are the people who know it best and they will be the ones who have to implement adopted security policy.
Why do decision makers need to be informed of security arrangements?
Because decision-makers need to be informed of security arrangements that other organizations are making that potentially impact them and the policies they will be developing.